Dr. Takaho Watayo at Nishidai Clinic, Tokyo, Japan
•He says Koda’s Fasting Therapy can enhance the natural healing power. He has been seeing miraculous improvements in countless cancer patients at his clinic.
•He has the data of 420 various late-stage cancer patients who did not respond well to any medical treatments, and tried Koda’s Fasting Therapy
•252 patients (Over 60%) overcame cancer.
•49 years 49-year-old female patient who had stage 4 breast cancer with a 10 cm malignant tumor in the left lung, a 4 cm malignant tumor in the liver, 6 cm malignant tumor in the right ovary
•She did chemotherapy every other week, Koda’s fasting therapy, 2L/day vegetable juice, and IV vitamin C every week for 2.5 months. She overcame her cancer.
Before We Start Koda Therapy
•Avoid sugar, caffeine, and alcohol
•Avoid sweeteners – Stevia, Lakanto, Travis, - although these do not have calories, they stimulate hunger. Those will make the fasting therapy harder
•Even if you cannot follow all suggestions, if you can do some of those for long enough (I would say at least 21 days), you can start to feel the benefits.
•We do not need to be perfect. We just need to do our best to incorporate them into our daily routine and get back to the routine ASAP when we fail to follow.
•I tried to do it countless times and failed to follow through countless times, but I still feel the benefit of the therapy.
•When we reduce the portion and calories abruptly, we feel low energy. We can prevent it by gradually incorporating each practice into our daily routine one by one. When our body is adjusted, our body can utilize a small energy supply effectively, so we feel the energy gradually comes back and feel much better and stronger with the same small portion of eating.
•Our body can learn to utilize a small amount of food effectively!
Day 17 in Transition
I'm 122.2 lb and so proud of my accomplishment.
4-5 lb loss is a great achievement in 2-3 weeks.
I had rolled oats with yogurt for lunch yesterday and ate out beef buritto with my family. I shared it with my younger son and only had a half.
I also had a bridal shower at 7:30 pm but did not touch the beautiful sweets there and had only a few veggies.
I was near empty stomach last night when I went to bed.
I fell asleep easily and woke up at 5 am without any struggles.
I have been eating smaller for lunch and dinner and this is my 3rd week.
I'm experiencing some differences now.
I wake up at 5:30 without alarm.
I naturally wake up and do not get sleepy during the day, although I had to go to bed after 11 pm last 3 days because of my son's soccer practice at night until 10:30 pm.
Last night, I went to bed at 9:30 pm and woke up at 5 am, and had enough time to make a breakfast for my older son who had to leave at 6 am.
Comments
Post a Comment