Day 3 - Kouda Therapy



I gained 0.4 lb back, but I'm still meeting my goal for this week. Another tip for controlling weight gain and loss is to skip breakfast. This is not recommended for the adolescent population or younger.  We need to rest our digestive system by not eating any food for 16 hours. 

You can find all those things that I have been sharing last three days from many other resources, but what I want to focus on is to explain the health benefits of Kouda therapy that I have been practicing for almost 20 years. 

I used to have many illnesses:

Endometriosis

Ovarian cysts

Fibroids

Severe dry eyes (seasonal)

Severe depression

The symptoms started in my teenage years, and I had a painful period and heavy bleeding for 5-7 days monthly by the age of 23. I had laparoscopic surgery, but the symptoms kept coming back right away. My OBGYN told me that I might not have any children. 

I started Kouda therapy, and it helped me to mitigate the symptoms. The painful period and heavy bleeding never stopped completely, but it was reduced to 1-2 days. 

I also had severe dry eyes that caused me to be almost blinded. My vision was so cloudy that I could not see anything, and severe depression after the loss of my first baby, which was caused by an incompetent cervix injured by the laparoscopic surgery. 

I was on complete bed rest for 3-6 months because of the incompetent cervix while I was pregnant with my two children. I gained 30 lb each time, a total of 60 lb, but I was able to get back to my normal weight because of the Kouda therapy.

Dry eyes and depression were happening at the same time. I had been taking prescribed medications, but had to take them only for two months because I started Kouda therapy to replace them. I did the Kouda therapy for three years to feel completely normal again. 

Kouda therapy does not require any expensive food or materials. 

It encourages us to eat simply and in small. 

We can be healed by natural healing power. 

Kouda therapy is not a new thing in Japan. It's been around for over 50 years and was developed by a famous Japanese medical doctor. I cannot find any resource in English, so I decided to write about it. 

The philosophy of Kouda Therapy is based on Eastern Medicine, so it might be easier for Japanese people or other nationalities whose cultures are also based on Eastern Medicine. 

We can find many testimonials of how their health problems have improved in the Japanese language online. 

Examples of their symptoms are:

Menstrual pain

Hepatitis 

Eczema 

High blood pressure 

Diabetes 

Seasonal allergy 

Alopesia areata 

Ulcerative Colitis 








Comments