Day 10 - Starting Intermittent Fasting




 Intermittent fasting is the same as skipping breakfast

Not eating any solid food after dinner until lunch to provide a rest in the digestive system for 16 to 18 hours. 

When I eat breakfast for a while and start intermittent fasting again, I get a headache for a few days.

My body usually adjusts to intermittent fasting after a few days to two weeks. I do not feel low energy or headache due to low blood sugar anymore, and my body starts using ketones.

Ketone is a more efficient and stable energy source than blood sugar for our brain. It increases productivity and focus, so I try to do all important and difficult work and study before lunch every day. 

I can check if I am overfed or not by making a fist right after I wake up. I cannot feel strength in my fist. I feel tired or not rested when I wake up. Also, I get sleepy after eating lunch. These are the signs of overeating. 

By emptying our stomach in the morning, we can rest our digestive systems and detox our body by excreting our body waste. 

Many people reported that they improved the following symptoms:

  • Eczema
  • Rheumatoid arthritis 
  • Autoimmune disease
  • Asthma 
  • Allergies
  • Constipation
  • Lethargy
  • Shortening sleep time (get enough and more complete sleep and rest in a shorter time)
  • Losing weight
  • Youthful skin
  • Polyps 
  • Gray hair 
  • and many more!


Day 10 -  transition to starting Kouda therapy again. 

My weight is 124.4 lb. I lost 2.3 lb. I have been around 124 lb for a few days now. 

I usually lose weight as I am getting in and continuing the therapy. 

I skip the breakfast, reduced the portion of my lunch. 

Now, I'm starting to meditate in the morning and including some exercises in daily routines. 




Comments