I want to call it Metronome Exercise
Most important of all in Kouda therapy
How to do it
Sit straight on a chair or sit in child pose with a straight back on the floor
•Swing the spine right and left to stimulate the sympathetic nervous system
•Incorporate abdominal breathing with the movement to stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system
•Twice a day – morning and evening for 10 min. each
•Aim for counting 500 times in 10 minutes
Benefits
•Improve focus and motivation
•Balance the hormones and brain chemistry
•This exercise also stimulates the subconscious mind to achieve what we are trying to accomplish
After 10 minutes, I do not want to stop doing it because I start feeling so good.
Day 15 in transition
I started the back and abdominal exercise a few days ago.
It really helps me stay focused and motivated.
Think about the things that I want to accomplish for the day in the morning.
Think about the things that I was grateful for the day in the evening.
My weight was down to 122.4 lb this morning.
Last night, our family had Mexican food. I knew it was coming, so I ate a quarter cup of cooked rice (3:2- white and brown) and 450g (one pack) of tofu with salt.
I had carne asada fries at night.
I am trying to make my portions of meals smaller
Idealy, just eat once a day when we have plans to eat high calorie food or socializing while eating.
On normal days, eat twice a day following Kouda's nutrition plan.
Comments
Post a Comment