Day 7 - More complehensive ways to control symptoms and overcoming illnesses

If we can change our unhealthy lifestyle, we can be healthier.


Lifestyle is created by daily habits, and correcting wrong habits is not easy, but we can do it. 

This is a brief overview of the Kouda Therapy:

  1. Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and smoking, any sugar and sweetener
  2. I found it easier to start doing it one by one in this order
  3. Start with the 16-hour intermittent fasting - skip breakfast
  4. Drink 1.5 L of water or rosehip tea or persimmon leaf tea before lunch  
  5. Take spirulina and 1 cup of green juice for lunch
  6. Contrast hydrotherapy -shower exercise
  7. Meditation/Breathing exercise - first in the morning for at least 20 min.
  8. Sleeping on the floor with neck support (rolled towel that is adjusted to your neck height 
  9. And start the recommended exercises to help with GI cleansing and back health
  10. Goldfish exercise, AVA exercise, and breaststroke exercise
  11. Stop the central air conditioning and expose our bodies to the outside temperature

Kouda therapy has two components: one is nutrition, another is a set of exercises, including sleeping on the floor. 

Kouda therapy has 5 purposes based on the philosophy of Eastern medicine.

  1. Healthy blood circulation
  2. Symmetrical nervous functions
  3. Spinal alignment - spinal posture in the most neutral position
  4. Healthy acid and base balance (yin and yan)
  5. Healthy GI system   

These 5 things need to be met for optimum body function to increase the natural healing power to overcome health challenges. 

This is anti anti-aging practice too. 

Many people report that they had better skin, hair growth, turning gray hair back to normal color, and fewer wrinkles on the face and neck. 

If you start doing these, you will know why many Asian people look younger. 

This is me currently:

I overate on Saturday night and went up to 126.7. 

I controlled the eating with a natural GLP1 supplement (not ozempic  on Sunday, and I am 125.2 this morning. 

It's day 7 and I have lost 1.5 lb. 

Eating small is important but breaking our habit is difficult, so I think it's fine to use natural suppliments that are not very expensive for changing our habit of eating. 

Comments