Consider eating smaller, if you have the following symptoms often
- Fatigue
- Abdominal pain or discomfort
- Bloating
- Weight gain
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol and triglyceride levels
These are the common symptoms of liver damage. The condition is called metabolic dysfunction-associated steatotic liver disease (MASLD). It used to be non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). Some people experience the following symptoms, but many people do not have any symptoms until too late.
Chronic overeating can cause liver damage
How Overeating Damages Liver
The symptoms could be the following damage to liver:
- Fat accumulation (steatosis) from excess calories in the liver
- Inflammation (steatohapatitis) from swelling caused by excess stored fat in the liver
- Scarring (Cirrhosis) from inflammation of fibrosis creations in the liver
- This fat buildup can happen to people who are not obese yet.
Risk Factors
Specific unhealthy habits associated with liver damage:
- Excessive calories
- Diets high in refined sugar and high-fructose corn syrup.
- High consumption of fast food and frozen foods.
- Diets rich in fats (animal products like meat)
- High salt intake.
Fortunately, in its early stages, liver damage from overeating can be reversed or improved through diet modification and regular physical activity.
Diet Recommendation of Kouda Therapy
- Breakfast - Skip (Intermittent fasting)
- Lunch - Spirulina supplements, 1 cup of green juice, 1 cup of overnight brown rice, and 1 pack of Tofu
- Dinner - 1 cup of overnight brown rice, and 1 pack of Tofu
This is quite hard, stressful, and starting it abruptly is quite dangerous.
Take a slow transition gradually over a year.
Transition to the recommended diet:
- Only eat three times a day
- Skip breakfast
- Reduce the amount of lunch gradually (remember to eat until 80% full)
- Start including brown rice and tofu for lunch
- Start eating lunch as recommended
- Reduce the amount of dinner gradually (remember to eat until 80% full)
- Start including brown rice and tofu for dinner
- Start eating dinner as recommended
I feel full with rice, but my husband feels full with bread quicker.
If that's the case, eating whole-grain bread may be better than eating brown rice.
Please remember:
Eating raw food is better than cooked food
Eating plant protein is better than eating meat
I like veggie sticks, miso, natto, and raceball with konbu
Day 9 of my diet before the holidays
I felt I ate too much yesterday, but I'm down to 124.2 lb.
I controlled myself for lunch well, but ate Katsudon and a Halloween cookie for dinner
I did breathing exercises and the Kouda therapy exercise in the morning.
I sleep on the bed at night without a pillow now, but I need to start sleeping on the floor because of my lower backache and stiff shoulder.
Any kind of weird aches, stiffness, or nerve pains usually go away when I start sleeping on the floor.
Comments
Post a Comment