Day 2 - Mindfulleating by journaling




Day 2 of 21 days for eating small and efficiently.
I like to set a finish date before starting anything because, without having a goal, there is no achievement. 

I have lost 2 lb already, but maintaining the loss is harder and more important. 
I had a caramel apple-making party yesterday, but I ate my own dinner before I went. 
I only ate apples there and made three caramel apples and brought them home for my family members. 

Preventing myself from being tempted to eat things that I do not even want and sharing snacks and candies with families and friends whenever possible helps me to stay on track. 

I weigh myself every morning to see the weight changes, even when I am not on a diet to stay in shape, but I use a food and weight tracker app to record everything I have been eating when I am on a diet. 
I gain weight and become out of shape quickly since I had my max weight of 170 lb while I was pregnant. 
I used to be 110 lb when I got married. 

I have been keeping my weight around 120 lb for 10 years. I started this time at 126.7 lb, and my goal weight is 116 in 8 weeks. 

For mind-fueling, recording our weight and what we eat are the only things that we need to do. 
When I do not know how much I weigh, or I am too scared to face the reality of my weight, that is when my weight gain goes out of control. 
Also when I do not know what I ate today or yesterday, that's when my weight gain goes out of control. 

I do not do these all the time, but I try to keep my weight gain up till 10 lb because loosing more than 10 lb will be really hard. 

Even if we are not trying to count calories, increasing awareness of how much food is too little or too much is good to know. Try to stay within the right amount of calories, and balanced nutrition is the key to successful weight loss. 

Eating too small suddenly is unrealistic and not sustainable, so it creates unnecessary stress and we fail to succeed. 


Comments