When we skip breakfast, what we eat for lunch is important. The first meal of the day should be as healthy as possible to control blood sugar. When we choose to eat high-sugar and high-calorie meals, it creates a blood sugar spike and insulin spike, so those will stimulate our brain to overeat.
The first meal should include green vegetables, whole grains, and protein.
I like making green juice and eating brown rice and tofu, as recommended in Kouda therapy.
I also like to eat rolled oats and yogurt with a small amount of honey, chia seeds, and mixed nuts as toppings.
Diet Recommendation of Kouda Therapy
Skip Breakfast (Intermittent fasting
Lunch - Spirulina supplements, 1 cup of green juice, 1 cup of overnight brown rice, and 1 pack of Tofu
Dinner - 1 cup of overnight brown rice, and 1 pack of Tofu
Kouda therapy has two parts:
- Nutrition and Fasting
- A set of Exercises, including sleeping on the floor with a neck pillow.
Many people report that they experienced the following with Kouda therapy:
And I also experienced those:
- Overcame depression
- Anxiety management
- Weight loss
- Brighter skin
- Improved circulation (I don't get cold easily)
- Epidemal cysts disappeared
- Low blood pressure turned to be normal
- Less menstrual bleeding and cramping
- Waking up with clear mind
- Receiving more inspirations
- Less allergy symptoms and less allergy medications
I have been practicing Kouda therapy whenever I feel I need it and continue until concerning health issues and symptoms get better for more than 10 years now. People tell me that I look much younger than my actual age now.
We can be healthy and youthful without money!
I had a Halloween party last night and I did not eat any desserts, but I ate until I was full..... so I'm back to 126.4 lb this morning.
Socialization is important, and enjoying eating is sometimes important, so I do not skip this kind of event.
The most important thing to remember is that we need to get back on the right track right away. Overall all weight is not decided by what we eat or how much calorie intake for the day. It is decided by the overall eating and calorie intake, so if we can keep eating smaller than usual for 4-5 days out of 7 days, we can still lose weight consistently.
Comments
Post a Comment